Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007

2007 was really a vibrant year for me. New Company, new projects, new peoples, new challenges, achievements, awards, anxiety and excitement were some few colors of 2007, but above all, becoming a father will make 2007 is the most memorable year of my life. I am very thankful to my family and friends who gave their support in every up and down phase of my life. I don't believe in resolutions but keeping the tradition, I want to make this resolution and I will my try my best to follow this resolution throughout the year – I will start my sketching again. I am an artist by instinct. I left sketching few years back when I went college for engineering. I know this can't be excuse but really that time I just wanted to concentrate on my career. This unusual blog post is note to me and it will keep reminding me of my New Year resolution.

No comments: